Sunday, September 2, 2012

Walking in the Spirit

I was recently asked if I would contribute to a blog of a local breast cancer organization called "Walking in the Spirit". They are a really neat organization here in CoMo. They are a faith based group dedicated to promoting education, prevention and awareness to undeserved populations in the area. I hope one of these days I can make it to one of their events. The last one that they held they had someone come in and teach praise dancing. I'm sure this is something I would be terrible at but I think it would be fun to try anyway. Their blog is full of great tips on nutrition and staying healthy which is one of the few things you can control to lower your risk of breast cancer. They also feature medical experts and stories from survivors. You may even know today’s guest! I posted this on my facebook page the other day so if you happen to follow me on facbeook you have probably already read this blog. If you haven't read it already take a few minutes to visit their blog and read my post from August 31st then take some time and read their about me section and check out some of the other blogs. I really hope I can get more involved in this group. They are doing great things here in CoMo!http://walkinginthespiritmidmo.wordpress.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment